Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    randula Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2010, 12:45 AM
    How to draw a use case diagram to a library system?
    An online library system has to be introduced at ABC company.This system must keep track, of when books & journals are borrowed & return. The system should allows its members to search for library item by book name or author name.Also librarian should be able to manage library items by keep details of library items & member details. Member can borrow books and journals.After short period member must return borrowed items.Otherwise calculate fine for the late returns.
    This is what my teacher gave me. Can someone please help me to draw this??
    gtiopl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2010, 05:14 AM
    Please use this link.
    gtiopl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2010, 05:15 AM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oomnQo0qHW4

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Draw a Free Body Diagram to find reactions. [ 3 Answers ]

"Find reactions at A and B. Draw a FBD and the positions for all forces, check for equilibrium." For this I have got to the conclusion of A + B = 8kN (assuming the plank is in equilibrium). As the 8kN force is closer to B, the force here will be greater. 2 forces will be shown at A and B, both...

Draw a wiring diagram for the installation of a maximum demand meter [ 0 Answers ]

Draw a wiring diagram for maximum demand meter showing how it is connected to the supply

Library System [ 1 Answers ]

Develop an OO program for a library to satisfy the following requirements 1. Identify the objects involed in a library system 2. identify operations of each object 3. Identify attributes of each object 4. Based on your identifications design class specification for each object...

How to draw a use case diagram for a webservice [ 2 Answers ]

How to draw & explain a use case diagram for a webservice comparing prices of electronic good i.e. laptop, desktop compuers, TV, dvd player etc.

View more questions Search