Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dagmar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2007, 09:30 AM
    Im alive
    I don't know the artist that sings that song it is on line in a beautiful inspirational musical card
    tamed Posts: 255, Reputation: 33

Jan 1, 2007, 09:39 AM
    I think its Celine Dion, I'm alive does it go something like;

When you call on me
    When I hear you
    Breathe
    I get wings to fly
    I feel that I'm alive

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is a childhood friend still alive? [ 9 Answers ]

I had a friend in high school. I heard this person might not be alive anymore. Is there a way I could find out? I haven't seen or spoken to him in forty years.

Old radiators + new boiler are boiling us alive [ 6 Answers ]

Help! We recently installed a new boiler and pump in our 77-year-old home. The water pressure is great, but too much for our old boilers. They are incredibly hot and can't be turned off. Our plumber has been searching for new valves to fit to the old radiators, but without luck. Any ideas?

I'm Alive(?) [ 16 Answers ]

I was at a ski resort, and heard a song that was really good, in my opinion, that had the hook "I'm Alive" in it. The song had a sort of creppy-funk vibe. Sorry I can't give more info, but it's been awhile since I heard it, and it's driving me crazy. Thx in advance for any help.

Need Help, Please Its Eating Me Alive! [ 2 Answers ]

Its been I think around 2-5 years since I last saw this movie. Its about teenagers and love. First there are these groups of friends and two guys are dating these girls, one of the girls is popular in school. There is a third girl (who in my opion reminds me of the girl from secret world of alex...

Major disaster - BUT still alive ! [ 8 Answers ]

Ohhh boy --- what a day Here's how the day played out First - my microwave and kettle were connected to the same three way plug which went into a 15amp circuit breaker Second - it stopped working Third - I connected the microwave to a second plug on the same circuit which fed off the...

View more questions Search