Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ruben5 Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Oct 10, 2010, 12:29 AM
    I am writing an ebook on how to become an online entrpreneur.. Will it sell?
    Here are the subjects of my book and what people will learn if they buy my book...
    Is this a good idea for a book? And after I make my website what would be the best way to market my website and book?

Why some entrepreneurs become good at business and others fail miserably

Never Dive into Business Without a Startup Plan for your website and here's how...

How to make your own website or get your website made for very cheap.

What is the best product to sell and why?

How good is your big idea?

How to Conduct competitive analysis

How to create multiple streams of Online income

How to get free advertising for your website on the web...

How to use emails to sell your product...

How to look and think about the internet... And use it to your advantage...
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2010, 08:29 AM

One thing you need to establish: why are you the best person to write this book, and should anyone believe you?

The thing about the Internet is that there is a huge volume of information available, most of it free. If you want to charge people for your e-book, you need to have something special to sell. And then you need to spend a lot of time promoting and marketing it.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 14, 2010, 08:39 AM

I have to point this out. You want to sell a book on how to become an online entrepreneur, but you yourself have to ask how to do it. Doesn't really bode well for the book.

When writing a book, it's best to stick to what you know, your expertise.

What would you include in this book? Do you have an online business that has done well, something that people can view to prove that you're qualified to give advice on this subject?

Most people won't pay to get advice from someone that hasn't proven that they're qualified to give that advice. There are lots of book, e-books, videos and more on how to make money on and off the internet. In order to do well with something like this, you have to stand out above all the others. There's fierce competition for this sort of thing.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

12 year old jobs online writing [ 7 Answers ]

Is there a way I can get a job on the internet, because I am twelve, And in my neighborhood doesn't money so can you help me please?

Is it legal for me to sell music I originally make online on my website? [ 1 Answers ]

My band records our own music with our own recording equipment. We are not sure if it is legal to sell that music on our own website.

F2 visa and I sell online to other state, no tax? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I hold F2 visa and I sell something online to other state, not in my state.So I should not pay the tax,right? Thank you.

Sell Online [ 2 Answers ]

Dear sir Hi , I'm living in Iran and wants to use "Sell Online" on my web sites to sell my products online and receive its money (earned via eshopping) by cheque , Some gateway american companies have no services for Iran , Can you tell me some company that support Iran ? Best and kindest...

View more questions Search