Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bbb1996 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2010, 11:36 PM
    I think I like my manager...
    I started working at Mcdonalds about a month ago and then there's this manager... the weird one I remember I hated him so much cause his comments irritated me.. and today when both of us were on break he was like did you have a PA day on Friday and I was like no my stupid gay school doesn't have that and he was like what school and I told him my school and that it was a very gay school and he was like I graduated there and I was like no wonder and he stared at me and I was like Jaay Kay and today when I was looking for him on FB I saw him kissing one of MCD cowerker and the picture was taken a year ago and I don't know I think I like him... what should I do?? And I'm turning 15 and I think he is like 19-24
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 11, 2010, 12:28 PM

Part of the dynamic of learning how to deal with your new feelings for people is to be able to keep your brain fully engaged in the process. Do not convince yourself that feelings are the most important thing of all and nothing else matters.

It all matters.

In your situation you have multiple strikes against this being a good idea to pursue in the slightest.

1) You're a minor and he is not
    2) He's your superior in the workplace
    3) You have evidence he "dates" in the workplace (meaning his own judgment is in question)

Just pat those random thoughts of "maybe I like him, what should I do?" on the head and send them on their way. Don't let them take root under your feet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to best friend my manager [ 9 Answers ]

Hi , Please help ,I want to be best friends with my manager more than anything . I'm a working mother of three,I ve been working with my female manager for more than 2 years now,every now and then I think of the two of us being best friends ,I get thrilled just from the thought. I'm a hard...

I really like my manager [ 46 Answers ]

Ahhh, this has been driving me nuts for awhile now, because I have such strong feelings for my manager. He is 33 and I'm 18 :(. We are constantly flirting with each other, and he waits for me after work every night and follows me half way home. He is extremely nice to me, and always wants me to...

The Manager [ 2 Answers ]

A new manager spends a week at his new office with the manager he is replacing. On the last day the departing manager tells him, "I have left three numbered envelopes in the desk drawer. Open an envelope if you encounter a crisis you can't solve." Three months down the track there is a major...

The Manager [ 2 Answers ]

My manager was recently let go from his job, for allegedly grabbing another employee by her waist and then touching her. He didn't do it, and she has no proof that he did, so when he wins in court, will the owner of the business and his employees have to give him his job back? By Tennessee law,...

View more questions Search