Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neeka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2010, 04:57 PM
    My puppy does not have a fever but still won't eat or drink
    My puppy "neeka" is a black lab/queensland healer mix,and she is six months old.3 days ago she vomited 3 times and quit,then she wouldn't eat or drink,the following day she seemed fine,she ate and drank some,played a little then went to bed,the next morning she vomited all over my bed and stopped eating and drinking again.then this morning I forced fed her a little wet food and amn hour later she vomited again,sense then I have done my best to keep her hydrated and comfortable and I plan on getting her some pedialyte and "trying to feed her"steamed rice and chicken",she has no fever and is not latharjik,but a little more tired than usuall.I have very little money and I'm very worried about her!! she is my buddy.does anybody have any suggestions?
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Oct 9, 2010, 05:11 PM

You should consult your vet. You can try to work out a payment plan with them due to the financial aspect of the situation, and they can help you. What you've said could be serious, so you should have the vet help your dog.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 9, 2010, 05:12 PM

If you love her as much as you say you do, then you will have to find the money to take her to a vet. Is there one vet that comes recommended, and can take you on credit with a little down payment? She needs medical attention neeka. You can't make her better the way you want to without professional help.

Ms tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Won't eat or drink anything. What could be tI have a 5 month old pit bull puppy. [ 2 Answers ]

5 month old pit bull puppy won't eat , drink's very little water, vomiting. What could be the problem?

Puppy won't eat or drink [ 1 Answers ]

My puppy is 35 weeks old. 3 days ago she quit eating and drinking. I can't get her to eat anything or drink. I have tried giving her water through a dropper but she fights me. What could be wrong with her?

Weimeraner puppy who will not eat or drink [ 2 Answers ]

My 2 1/2 month old pup began throwing up during the night and will not eat or drink since. He still seems to be alert but his gums also appear a little pale. What should I do? I am going to the vets this afternoon but in the meantime what can I do to help him?:(

My puppy won't eat or drink [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I have a blue nose pitbull she is about 6 weeks old and its hard to get her to eat her puppy chow it has to be warm crushed up and with like this puppy milk in it and she almost refuse to drink water ever what can I do to get her on hard food and drinking water?

Won't eat or drink [ 1 Answers ]

I have a komondor dog that won't eat or drink been 3 days he has been vomitting and is now brining up bile, he has no get up and go even though we have a ***** that has just come into season

View more questions Search