Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Flashman2 Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2010, 03:06 PM
    American Longshoreman talking about disenchanting those you want to win over
    An American longshoreman said something like "Abusing your opponents may very well titillate your supporters but it will disenchant those who are as yet undecided'. I think this was way back in the 1930's, but I'm not sure.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove win 7 and install win xp [ 7 Answers ]

I have a hp laptop with win 7. I want to remove win7 and install win xp. I tried booting form my xp cd but it shows no disk and have to abort installation. I don't want dual booting but just xp. So help me.

Seek philanthropist to assist with private financing. Win win situation [ 3 Answers ]

I seek a private philanthropist to assist me for real estate investing. I have prior experience. I seek a win win situation. I have perfect credit and live in a great part of USA.

Longshoreman work in New York, NY [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know what to do to get casual work on the ship yard in New York city?

I like a girl who I've been talking to her and she's talking to her ex a lot [ 7 Answers ]

I have been talking to the girl down my block and we have been talking a lot and I like her I visited her school today because a lot of my friends go there and they all saw her talking to him a lot throughout the day and I asked her about it and she said "we're not together right now haha" is this...

Win 98se back to win 98 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, Does anybody know if it is possible to backout an installation of win 98se. A friend of mine installed a USB hub on his win 98 machine and when asked for the drivers he inserted a win 98se disk and the machine tried to go through the upgrade procedure. At some point this upgrade...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.