Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bijiou36 Posts: 117, Reputation: 0

Oct 9, 2010, 11:11 AM
    The Lovely Bones
    How Did "Suzie" Die in this movie? Because at the part where the guy brought her down in that thing when she got out he tried to grab her but she got out? So how did she die?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Oct 11, 2010, 08:37 AM

She didn't really get out - it's kind of like her 'spirit' that got out - that's why people can't really see her or hear her (except for that dark haired girl, kind of and her family, sometimes)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

She's so lovely [ 3 Answers ]

Well I've been hanging out with this girl lately, and I'm trying to figure out if she likes me more than just friends. She comes over to this guys apartment a lot, and I do too. It seems like whenever I'm sitting somewhere she always comes and sits right next to me, no matter how many other places...

The lovely bones By alice sebold [ 2 Answers ]

Just finished reading book. AMAZING book and I recommend it to EVERYONE and ANYONE! Very very very good book, who agrees? :rolleyes:

My lovely parents [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, I just want to share my feelings to you. I have been brought up in a very happy way by my parents. They get me everything what I need. I got married recently and I find it very difficult leaving them and staying in my husband's house. My husband is not friendly to anyone. He is just...

Lovely nails [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys. I want big nails. What shoud I do to get bigger nails?

Fair lovely [ 1 Answers ]

Hi mother er any one want to care his skin to come his person for me. I care for it. I always sleeping his bed. And...

View more questions Search