Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seso141 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2010, 08:24 AM
    My kittens are dead
    My cat had three babies and they r all dead, the last one was bleeding from his butt so does any one now what is that suppose to mean?? Help!!
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2010, 08:17 PM

Didn't the mother cat kill them?

It means in a few months, spay the mother cat to avoid this happening again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What will you do when the dead don't stay. Dead [ 6 Answers ]

I know I know, a lot of people are asking"is this kid serious" well, I am haha... What would you do to survive a Zack outbreak... I will Post my answer later on ounce I've thought about it... PLEASE BE PRACTICAL with your answers. Don't say you would get a tank because most likely there...

2x 16 week kittens [ 2 Answers ]

My youngest of 2 cats (sachi) was killed by a car on Friday, and my mum thought that she would cheer me up with 2 new 16 week kittens, one male one female, reluctantly I took them, they were obviously very nervous and quiet. They were infested with fleas which I have treated them both, and washed...

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

Help with my two kittens [ 2 Answers ]

I have two kittens. They are sisters, they are about 4/5 months old but for some strangle reason one keeps sucking the other ones nipples. I am worried this will make her nipples sore, and why are they doing this? Please help if you can. Thank you x

2 Kittens Dead Unknown Cause [ 4 Answers ]

HELP! My Cat has recently had her 2nd litter, she had her first litter no problems. A Tom got to her before got her spayed. We kept a Kitten from the first litter. We had a lot of trouble keeping it away from Mum. We moved house & things seemed fine the cats settled in. Mumma Cat vanishes. I find...

View more questions Search