Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lauraloui Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2010, 02:58 AM
    Why does my friend jade lie to me
    OK so... I have a friend call jade and she is lying to me and my friend toni and she's saying to me that she have sex with this boy and she didn't and we both go to this club call fresh and it's a overwright club but I don't need its just get me out the house for 12 days and she's was talking to my friend jordan about me saying she can't be skinny she should be fat and I heard her saying that and I ask her want did you say and she said this boy went up to me and said that I was pretty and she didn't say she a blood lier and I'm getting fed up with please help
    beachloverjohn Posts: 491, Reputation: 242

Oct 9, 2010, 07:10 AM

If you don't like your friend talking about you, then tell her how you feel. If she lies to you, then talk to her about that also. If she continues then she is not being a true friend, so either don't tell her anything you wouldn't want anyone else to know and/or don't spend anymore time with her at all. But talk to her first and let her know the things she says are bothering you. And if she keeps doing it or lying, then tell her you can't be her friend because you don't trust her..
    CupcakeLover99 Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Oct 16, 2010, 09:41 PM
    I have a friend that's a BIG TIME liar and I get fed up with her every day (she sits next to me IMAGINE). I ignore her a lot and stuff but she keeps talking to me, so I just ignore her more. It's working, we don't talk as much as we used to. Try to do the same thing
    beachloverjohn Posts: 491, Reputation: 242

Oct 21, 2010, 03:29 PM

Talk it out with everyone concerned and get everything out in the open.. No more behind the back talking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A friend told my sis in law a lie and now its just gone all pear shaped [ 5 Answers ]

Okay so this isn't the 1st time me and my sis in law have come to heads before but this one is to the point where I can't deal with it anymore. The last few weeks I was aking my partner (of 6yrs) if I had done anything wrong to her because she has been very cold to me he said not sure don't worry...

Why does my best friend lie to me? [ 4 Answers ]

My closest friend and I hang out practically every weekend and have for the past two years. She mainly hangs out with just me, I have other friends I hang out with, but we always spend the most time with each other. Then, recently, this girl I don't even really know who apparently my best friend...

Jade stem rotting? [ 8 Answers ]

I've had a jade plant for about a year now. Not the easies to take care of and it stresses me out when something happens to it. So I looked at my plant today and noticed that there was a chunk of the stem missing almost like it was eaten away or someone had taken sissors and sliced form the bottom...

What is the deal with jade? [ 2 Answers ]

I have my grandmothers triple strand, jade necklace which is carved into the shapes of pearls. I have been wondering it's value, but I look on the internet and you can buy some jade necklaces for $20 and then other jade necklaces for thousands. How do I determine it's value? It's real heavy, so...

View more questions Search