Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pch13 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2010, 12:34 AM
    Why are people so judgemental?
    I guess I have gone through a lot and its turned me into something I never thought id be, depressed. I hate life so much and its all because I can't be myselfwith out being put down about who I am. It makes me feel like there is no room for me in this planet, like I shouldn't breathe the air I do because I like to be different. Can anyone realte?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 9, 2010, 12:42 AM

I'm glad you came here to find a soft place to fall.

Who's putting you down and why? Have you looked for a counselor or someone to walk you through this?
    pch13 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2010, 12:51 AM
    Yeah and I see her a lot. Tonight I had a huge break down and my dad had called my crazy. I think that has to be the hardest words ever in my life to hear. Ive been talking to my counselor and she told me to stop doing this one thing. But I think its like an addiction. Its so hard to stop. Its like someone telling you to just stop breathing. Im just so confused and hurt :(
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 9, 2010, 07:49 AM

What is it that you feel your being judged about and what is your general location (i.e. State or Country)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 9, 2010, 09:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pch13 View Post
    yeah and i see her alot...Ive been talking to my councellor and she told me to stop doing this one thing. but i think its like an addiction. its so hard to stop.
    Are you willing to tell us what this thing is? Maybe we can offer suggestions to help you stop.

Be sure to tell your counselor how frustrated you are. She needs to know this.

Stay in touch with us, please. It's good to have more than one person supporting you.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 9, 2010, 09:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pch13 View Post
    Tonight i had a huge break down and my dad had called my crazy.
    What happened during your breakdown? What did you do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are people attracted to people with the same hair/eye color? [ 16 Answers ]

I'm a guy and I have green eyes and light brown hair and I am usually attracted to girls with similar features (i.e. green hair and brown hair). Also, most of my friends also have girlfriends/boyfriends who look similar to them... Are people usually attracted to people who have look like them? Or...

Looking for someone emotionally mature and non judgemental person to talk too. [ 12 Answers ]

Hi all I am new on here so I am not sure how it works but I'm wondering if there is anyone out there who would like listen. I am not looking for advice to be honest there is not much left that can be given that I have not already given myself. I don't have many friends where I am. But the...

Father's Family Judgemental [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I have a 15 yr old daughter. I have not been with her father since she was 6 months old. She has a relationship with her father but its when its convenient for him. Recently his family had a get together for x-mas and they all seemed to have ganged up on my daughter. She has been battling...

View more questions Search