Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pipi2598 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2010, 12:11 AM
    House caught on fire. Lost glasses&contacts need to get them replaced for free
    There was no insurance. We just moved in two weeks prior. I also need help with clothes. I live in Texas if any help
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 9, 2010, 12:38 AM

For help with glasses/contacts, contact your local Lions Club. Google your town name and Lions Club to find the nearest office or call your local library reference for a phone number and location or call a local optician or optometrist for information.

For clothes, call area churches, Salvation Army, Catholic Charities, Goodwill, or, if all else fails, call the library for emergency clothes chest/closet information.

I wish you well!
    pipi2598 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2010, 01:13 AM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    I have called the lions club since Monday left messages and called the indigent healt care and goodwill and salvagtion army and recource center they all tell me to call lions club. And called salvation army in dallas and that lady acted stupud now?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Contacts and glasses were given to an incorrect patient, should I report this? [ 2 Answers ]

We had a patient come in for an examination and to order glasses and contacts. The optician who did the orders placed the information under another patients name and the merchandise was later dispensed to that incorrect patient. Both parties have been contacted and I have been told that is all we...

I lost all my immigration paperwork in the house fire [ 11 Answers ]

Hello there, I suffered a house fire and lost all of my immigration paperwork in the fire and I have a temporary green card which I got it through a marriage and expires in January 2009. I am also middle of a divorce period which will be final before the expiration date on my green card. I had...

Free glasses? Contacts? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 17 and in education. Would I be able to get new glasses if mine have broken? And does the same apply 4 contacts?

View more questions Search