Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katiehewitt Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2010, 09:34 PM
    I've had a dream for five nights about my mother getting in a car crash and dying.
    I'm begging you I already lost my favorite cousin this year I need to know if I'll lose my mom too.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 8, 2010, 09:45 PM

Hello Katie,

We can't predict the future.

Maybe this will help, though. I have a swimming pool, and for many nights in a row about 2 months ago, I kept having a dream about my 2 year old falling in and drowning. These dreams were happening quite a bit. So, I just made sure that during the day around the pool, I watched her like a hawk.

I think that they are just dreams, however, you could always tell your Mother that you keep having recurring dreams about her in a car accident. Perhaps she could drive safer and more cautious of other drivers.

I know that really doesn't help out, but we can't predict the future.

Good luck.
    BrOkEn_StAr Posts: 37, Reputation: 5

Oct 8, 2010, 11:51 PM
    OMG look don't believe in dreams and the women's dreams is always the opposite like if u dream that it will be the opposite believe me because I know about dreams a lot ^_^ so don't be scared and worried just relax ^_^
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Oct 9, 2010, 10:26 AM

I think that dreams are symbolic. So really maybe you are not worried about what you stated, but if you interpret it, it may represent something.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 9, 2010, 10:34 AM

Is there a problem between the two of you that need to be addressed
    whenyourgone Posts: 6, Reputation: -1

Jan 23, 2011, 06:40 AM
    Well most dreams are about what you are afraid of. So maybe your afraid of losing your mom seeings how she is bery special to you, and you already lost you favourite cousin. I lost my boyfriend a few months ago and he died in front of me. You have to cope with it, and I'm afraid of losing many people in my life as well, you can't look at the negative of losing everyone, but you have too look at the positives and spend every moment you can with them before they do past. Everyone dies at some point and I know it's a scarey thought that's why you have to enjoy life with your loved ones while you can, and about your cousin, you should try to live your life the best you can for her/ him!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I dream of my brother dying in my car and I cannot cry for him in my dream [ 3 Answers ]

I dream of my brother dying in a crash in my car, but there is nothing I can do to help him, he was in the passanger side, but I did not see the driver, I see blood coming out of his mouth and ears, I try to cry for him in my dream but cant

Flying Dream Three Nights in a Row [ 4 Answers ]

The last three nights I have had the same dream, I am flying (not in a plane) but, me myself - I am above a little quaint town that is like a kinkaid painting, there are tall pine trees and a little snow on the ground and trees with ice on the ground - I am flying pretty high and circling around...

Car crash [ 9 Answers ]

Recently I was hit by another car, it was T bone , I was driving straight, and it was yield for another car. But the driver did not stop and I got hit on passenger side. The driver of that car is 32 years old lady, she does not have license, could not show proof of insurance and also not the owner...

Parked car/moving car crash - who is at fault? [ 13 Answers ]

I was parked in a parking lot. Opened my car door, car speeds into adjacent space, clips my door. Woman exits screaming, crying, hysterical, her husband's wallet has just been stolen, he will kill her etc. Minimal damage to the inside of my door, but it's $550 (just over my deductible) she has a...

View more questions Search