Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    orbit Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Dec 31, 2006, 10:19 PM
    I hate my school
    Well I just recently moved and ihate my school. Everyone is so gangster and I have no friends. I have one and that's at lunch. At my old school I had so many and I wasn't popular but I was well liked and I was always invited places there. Feel so shy here and I'm not at all. My dad says it takes time but I'm only yong once... how do I go about it?
    jahnplay Posts: 83, Reputation: -1

Dec 31, 2006, 11:22 PM
    That's just your first year there after one year with talking to other people you will make friends same happened to me I moved to a new school 3 years ago and I made friends with a lot of people at 2nd semester just wait talk to people and you will have friends.

Right now there people that know me that I don't even know at school and they talk to me and I don't even know them.

Every one so gangster you might want to act a little like that too
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Jan 1, 2007, 03:20 PM
    All I can say is that it just takes time man, I have lived in over 20 houses and I have been to at least 6-7 different schools from elementary to High school and it just takes time. Everyone where I went, I tried to remain, keyword tried, as friendly as possible and open. People respond to smiling faces, and you will attract more friends with honey than vinegar...

However to speed up the process you might try and join a club or sport, usually you gain friends really fast, and because you are around them so much, you will most likely be invited to after school events as well...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why Does everyone hate me? [ 18 Answers ]

Hi,My name is Ricardo. I'm 16 and live with my 2 older brothers and my father in Ireland. My mum died when when I was 8. When she did my dad sent me away to boarding school. But my brothers got to stay. I came home start of this year. When I did my brother was married and so was my dad they...

I hate myself [ 33 Answers ]

I'm so insicure about about everything I think I'm ugly fat and stupid and I just don't want to be around anymore I always think that everyone would be better off without me And that I'm just in the way of everyone I feel like my life is nothing but a big screw up And that I'm useless I...

Does he hate me? [ 5 Answers ]

My son is ten and appears to be going through a stage where everything I do is wrong he a even seems to hate me.He tells me to leave the room if I start to tell him off or locks the door so he doesn't have to listen to me.I'm at my wits end and don't know the best way to react.

Don't you hate it when... [ 13 Answers ]

Don't you hate it when you have a friend that you enjoy hanging out with, but they are so insecure about their appearance, that they rip on every girl that walks by that is somewhat attractive (even ones that aren't at all) and can't stand it when a girl even says "hi" to her husband. It makes me...

WHY! Could he hate me now? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay I'm abit depressed because there's this guy I know,and for a long time we've been friends.Not great friends by any means,but he's forever been friendly with me,and never gave me any reason to think he hated me.We chat occasionally,but in recent weeks he's been very withdrawn,and I haven't done...

View more questions Search