Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mcblob_blob Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2010, 05:01 PM
    How to ask a girl out in High School?
    You all are probably going to think I am pathetic but in my 15 years of life I never asked a girl out. There is a girl in my English class who I want to ask out, but I don't have the slightest ideal on how to do that. To make matters worse I live in a tiny town where there is nothing to do for a date.
    beachloverjohn Posts: 491, Reputation: 242

Oct 8, 2010, 06:32 PM

I was the same way in high school. I was so shy, and afraid of rejection, I didn't even go to my senior prom. Now that's pathetic. But back then the only way to communicate was to talk. No cell phones, email, internet dating nothing like that. But walking right up to someone and asking them out in person is still the best way to go. Look at it this way. The worst thing that could happen is she says no. But she might say yes. But you will never know if you don't try. I spent my high school years miserably alone because I had no confidence. Don't let that happen to you. You are just as good as anyone, and she is lucky you are interested in her. So just do it. And if she does say no, then ask somebody else. If you plant enough seeds, something will grow. Good luck.

And by the way, everytown has sidewalks. So take her for a walk, you never know what you might come across.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 9, 2010, 09:55 AM

Its not the where as much as it is just being together. A walk in the park, sporting event, or soda, or ice cream, anything can be a date. After you find out her interests, just have fun, so ask her out, and have a plan, and enjoy the time. That's the main thing.

Your 15, so I am sure your high school has a sport team, take her, and share some popcorn. Ask for her phone number, and go from there.
    KoolAide187 Posts: 94, Reputation: 21

Oct 16, 2010, 09:08 PM
    If you haven't asked her yet you might also want to consider asking her outside of school. Like maybe get her number or email. Catch her outside the building before she gets on the bus. The reason I say this is because in high school you have different high school pressures. Such as being cool and what your friends will think. Well if you ask her in english class she may be like "let me think about it" and come back after talking to her friends and tell you no because her friends said no to you. Now if you catch her after school she has nobody to ask. I mean you don't want to corner her about it. You want it to be casual like you're doing something else walking by and oh hey you just got a great idea... then ask her. You want her to feel as comfortable as possible with you. But you also want it to be comfortable on her without the school pressure as I mentioned before. It can help her discission and it can also help your chances.
    darthrevan95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2010, 03:16 PM
    DON"T USE ELECTRONICS! just be cool and confident. try to ask her out when she is alone like after school or going to the bus. this will save you the humiliation of being rejected if you are. instead, be your self. i amd 15 and live in the middle of freaking nowhere too. What did i do? use my freaking sidewald and convienance store. it also helps to be in a same class together. like in english. Just start a conversation like "Did you understand the homework?" and then graduall work into it. Don't rush the relationship. It's all about the personality... she may be hot for looks, but inside, she is a ***** monster and clingy and needy. Get to know her instead. Oh and 1m 15 and haven't got a girlfriend yet, but I have many friends-who-are-girls and they told me this basic info. I plan to use it to get a girlfriend myself. Just follow this and you'll be fine. Good luck!
    nolovedude Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2012, 08:58 PM
    I know this isn't a answer but I have a friend I like her & I simply don't know what to do

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Will it be different in high school? [ 3 Answers ]

In the past years in elementry school I haven't had the best of luck in being someone that people liked, because I have been bully'd a lot like got callled fat and that, and now people say it will be different in high school... But will it be different because I don't want to go through another 4...

Military high school? [ 2 Answers ]

Im only 14 but I'm starting high school next year. Im starting to apply for high school and I want to be in the army but I don't know if there's like special highschools for people who want to be in the army. Im not saying I'm going because my parents told me they would never allow me to be in it....

In high school Thinking about things to do After high school. [ 18 Answers ]

Im In Grade 11 and I don't know what I want too do when I get out of High school So I started looking into it and I want to do something that I would be passionate about Anyone know any good Websites or any Info for someone who Doesn't Know what too do yet with there life??

High school drop out [ 19 Answers ]

I dropped out of school a month ago because my dad kicked me out because he's abusive and now I live with a friend I'm 18years old and have no idea what to do in order to get a car if I have no kind of transportation to a job... I'm just lost and really don't know what to do? What should I do?...

Would a senior guy in high school go out with a sophomore girl in high school? [ 7 Answers ]

I am a sophomore in high school and I like this senior guy in my school. Last year I went out with this guy who was my age and he was way to imature for me, and wasn't looking for a real relationship, it somethimes seemed to be a friends with benefits thing then a relationship, all he ever wanted...

View more questions Search