Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anshu.viz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2010, 03:33 PM
    SEVIS record terminated
    Hi, I engaged into Boston academy of english for one month course, I entered US on may 31st on my old f-1 visa which is for 5 years, after coming to US I fell ill (actually I was sick while travelling) and I could not attend school on the designated time, the course was for one month and I could not travel because of sickness, I contacted the school and told them my condition, but they ignored it and didn't make any changes in the SEVIS, after some days I was well and went to report for SEVIS and register for extension but I see that the record was cancelled due to no reporting to SEVIS. The DSO at BAE contacted the SEVIS for corrections from CANCELLED to ACTIVE but after some long processing they requested for record termination. Is there any way for me to get back to status and continue my course. I have heard about reinstatement but don't know what processs is that and what will be there decision in my case. Any suggestions?
    karen_a Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2011, 04:15 PM
    Hi,
    I do not understand what you mean.
    Did BAE terminate your f-1 visa?
    Where did you go for reporting SEVIS and extension?
    Did BAE send you an email first to alert you about your status termination or not?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

SEVIS verification [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have been trying to apply for a social security but the SSA administration keeps saying that DHS cannot verify my Active Status in SEVIS and it has been4months now. My school advisor called the SEVIS several time and they said my status is active and up to date. What should I do in order to...

F2 Applicant Sevis Id [ 1 Answers ]

I will soon be applying F2 visa for my wife. I am on F1. My question is Will her I-20 have the same Sevis Id number as my I-20 ?

Sevis record [ 2 Answers ]

Dear officer, My F1 visa ( SEVIS ) is noted by FLAG since I fallen out of staus from the school for 4 months. I had reported to SEVIS help desk through myself with my resons for that absence. I am hoping SEVIS help desk helps in Reinstating my F1...

View more questions Search