Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    desor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2010, 03:33 PM
    How do I zoom a pic larger and save it so I print it enlarged with kodiak easy share?
    How do I zoom a pic larger and save it so I can print it enlarged with kodiak easy share?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 8, 2010, 05:43 PM

You don't always have to enlarge the picture so to speak to make it appear bigger on paper. There are programs for doing so to help it saturate properly if you really need them. But if you have a 5x7 format picture you can print it in 8x10 and just be sure your set to print to edge. Another option is to save your printer ink and take it to a film outfit and have them print it off for you in the size you would like. It can be transported on disk or cd or thumbdrive.

How big are you wanting to print a picture?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Easy share M340 will not turn on. [ 1 Answers ]

I was using my camera last night with success... the next time I wanted to take a picture it would not turn on!

Kodak easy share software [ 3 Answers ]

I just received a new kodak easy share camera and cannot get the software to work. I have a Dell with xp software on it. Any suggestions? Pmuggleston

Kodak Easy Share [ 6 Answers ]

In my work, I have to insert pictures taken with a digital camera and forwarded to me as an attachment, into a Word document. They also have to be resized to a height of 3.15. The pics are clear until I resize them, then they go blurry. Is there a way to enlarge pictures without this blurriness?

View more questions Search