Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunshine1704 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2010, 12:26 PM
    Image of Dell desktop cpu
    I need to leave instructions for boss while on vacation. He wants me to leave a note on how to turn on the Dell Central Processing Unit. Is there a website where I could get information that basic? If so, I would just go there and print it out.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 9, 2010, 07:44 AM

If you visit the dell website you should be able to download a PDF file that has that information and more. Its usually called "getting started" and contains the basic information your seeking.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2010, 03:11 PM

Just an FYI, when you press the power button on the case/tower, it also turns on other parts of the computer and not just the processor. ;)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 9, 2010, 04:00 PM

There is a universal symbol for a power button.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have an e-machine monitor, and Dell CPU, how do I get them to connect/be compatible [ 1 Answers ]

My e-tower monitor has a different chord/connection than a Dell CPu. There is an extra line connected to the connection wire that screws in to the CPU. Are they compatible, and can I get a connection adaptor? ^_^

Where to sell dell desktop and how much? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have a dell 518 desktop it is less than one year old, but I need a power mac for recording music. It has a quad core 2.4 ghz processor, 3.00 gb of memory, a 450 gb hard drive and it comes with a 22in monitor. It has Microsoft office 2003 and all of the standard programs. Any help would be...

I would like to sell my Dell Desktop [ 3 Answers ]

How can I sell my Dell desktop. Hi, I would like to ask where is the best place to sell my desktop PC. Also how much can I expect to get for it? Dell Inspiron 530, upgraded when bought to 3gb RAM with NVIDIA Geforce 8600GT, 300gb hard drive and Intel Core Duo 2.20ghz. Can someone help...

Creating desktop image [ 1 Answers ]

Hope I'm in the right Subject. Just wanted some advice on the best way to create a desktop image for a small corporate environment, users require ms office suite and internet. I would ideally would like to lock down the desktop to prevent users from installing or downloading software.

View more questions Search