Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acapone_1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2010, 11:20 AM
    How can I print a message on tissue paper?
    I work for a fabric designer and for the holidays she has decided to make tissue box covers for all her reps and preferred customers. As a unique addition to this gift she would like fake "tissues" to come out of the box with little messages on them like "Season's Greetings" and so on. While I don't think we can use actual facial tissues, we thought of using tissue paper. How would you print a message on tissue paper? Is there any other type of fabric-like tissue paper that can go through an average printer?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 8, 2010, 12:31 PM

I just googled 'printing on tissue paper' and came up with many websites to choose from. You may want to Google for this information.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I sue a paper for libel if they print a lie about me [ 5 Answers ]

In short I work for a large government facility and I designed a system that would stop thefts of government owned property I ran it by my superiors and was given a go-ahead to implement the system.It worked so well local and national newspapers picked up the story and I given credit for the idea,...

Align print cartridges message [ 1 Answers ]

After installing new cartriges in my hp 1315v all in one I keep getting an "align print cartridges" window. I've done this, following their instructions, numerous times to no avail. I've removed & reinstalled cartridges also, but it didn't help. Any suggestions? Thanks, noboat

Cannot print Lemark X5250 - Runtime Error Message [ 1 Answers ]

Lexmark X5250 multipurpose printer. Printer was working find. I tried to use printer receive an error -"Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Runtime Error! - C:\Program Files\Lexmark 5200 Series\lxbtaiox.exe - This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please...

OUTLOOK... When I read message and try to print nothing happens. [ 2 Answers ]

OUTLOOK... when I read message and try to print nothing happens It doesn't print.. if I copy and put into word and print from word it prints

Print Paper [ 2 Answers ]

Which type of print paper will you choose if you want more contrast than appears on your negative?? :confused:

View more questions Search