Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amy_24 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2006, 08:31 PM
    Gushing Blood
    I have been on my period for 3 days now. I got out of the bath and there was a huge (not exaggerating) gush of blood when I put my tampon in. It went everywhere. I had surgery almost a month ago to have several cysts cut off my ovaries. Do you know why this could be happening? Should I be concerned?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 31, 2006, 08:50 PM
    You should probably get to the hospital as soon as possible.

A gush of blood is not something you expect, nor do you want to diagnose it over the internet.

We do not know your medical history, nor can we examine you.

Please get help as soon as possible. I would rather you go to the hospital and it be nothing than tell you not to worry and it is life threatening. Please get help now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are "Gator Pit Bull Bloodline" dogs? Please explain bloodlines [ 15 Answers ]

My dog is a pure pitbull but people tell me he is a gator line dog > and I don't know what that means do you know where I can find information and pictures of "gator bloodline pitbulls ? Cause I really want to get well informed about this I don't know what it means and I don't want to be ignorant...

Periodic "gushing" noise in main water line [ 1 Answers ]

In my basement, the main water line comes in through one of the basement walls. I don't think I've heard this before, but periodically, I hear water rushing noises coming from the line. When I go down to the basement, it's like water is rushing in, stopping, then rushing in, etc... Could be...

Blood Groups [ 2 Answers ]

We all know there are 4 types of blood present in human beings in the world. Namely, A, B, O and AB. I want to know what is the most frequent group found in the world population and whch is the least? I would also like to know the percentages of different blood groups in India and the World...

The blood shed & the blood sprinkled! [ 4 Answers ]

THE BLOOD SHED & THE BLOOD SPRINKLED In the Old Testament and the New Testament sacrificial "Blood" is spoken of in two ways;i.e. "The Blood shed and the Blood sprinkled." IN THE OLD TESTAMENT WHAT WAS THE APPLICATION OF "SHED BLOOD" RE "ATONEMENT" (the 'moment the Blood became...

Gushing Bubbles [ 1 Answers ]

Hi every time I let the water out of my bathtub I get a large amount of bubbles gushing out of the toilet bowl?? :confused:

View more questions Search