Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jangle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2003, 01:36 AM
    Home care agency
    I want to establish a home care agency here in WA.
    I want to know the step by step process and where to get necessary forms.
    kkemper Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2004, 11:30 PM
    home care agency
    Define home care.

Do you mean cleaning homes?

Or do you mean assisted care?

Two dif fields. ONE regulated, one not

If assisted care, the state dept of health regulates that.
    And so does the county.

Contact both.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Security Guard Agency [ 3 Answers ]

I was approached by a fellow that is a licensed private investigator in the state of Florida. We were discussing ways of "making money". He asked me if I thought I could run a security guard agency. He would provide the funding for me. Of course I said yes... research later. One hump I haven't...

Summons from Collection Agency [ 6 Answers ]

Recently received summons from a collection agency that a lawsuit has been started against me. What is the best way to respond to the court. I am unemployed, have no income or savings. I have not been working due to illness and am waiting for judgement on disability. Any advice greatly appreciated.

Agency purchased old debt [ 1 Answers ]

I have received a letter today from a company stating that they have bought a debt from a leading high street bank. The debt is approximately 7yrs old, I have had no correspondence in this time regarding this debt, the company are stating that the outstanding balance is £767.27 the original debt...

Nursing Agency Scam [ 2 Answers ]

Nursing graduates are really in demand nowadays but they just have to be careful enough to avoid scams

What to say to collection agency? [ 1 Answers ]

Book Antiqua1blue My question is probably a common knowledge question, however not for me. About 2 years ago an ex-girlfriend (of Course) and I went into a jewelry store that my ex-girlfriends best friends mom worked. We found a ring of course that total was around $1200.00. I put 25% down. At...

View more questions Search