Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    franz546 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Oct 8, 2010, 10:24 AM
    I pad
    Can anyone tell me the difference between a regular I pad and a 3G I pad?
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2010, 09:59 AM

The main difference is that the 3G Ipad can use the cell phone network to access the internet (so it will work anywhere your cell phone works).

The regular Ipad only uses your wifi network at home (or free wifi like at Starbucks, library, etc.) It will not work in your car in the middle of the highway.

Wow! Why wouldn't you want the 3G version then?? Well, to access the 3G network, you must pay a cell phone company $30-50 every month! So, you do pay dearly for the extra convenience. The regular Ipad does not have any monthly charges.

Hope this helps,
    WallyH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you spray water on the to of a lilly pad tokill the lilly pad? [ 1 Answers ]

Can you kill lilly pads by having a continuous water spray on the surface of th lilly pad?

How do I use the number pad on my PC [ 2 Answers ]

How do I use my number pad on my computer?

When should I change my pad? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone. I've already had my first period and I got it on the 2nd, 2 days before my 12th birthday lol. Anyway its not that heavy or that light and I wanted 2 no how often I should change my pad. :o

Pad lock [ 2 Answers ]

Hi every one I am new and I have a small question that I can't figure out I have a pad lock and I don't no witch way to tern the dials can you help me please it's a 4 digit

Ibm think pad [ 3 Answers ]

I can't fiind a better video driver 4 win 98se I have one vftprw8m it doesn't work, I really need another , this driver runs at 16 color , I need better, plsssss help me

View more questions Search