Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brandonseibert Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2010, 07:43 PM
    How do I get my singing carrear started?
    I'm 15 and I want to be a singer but I need to get help from an artist or something or an agent so that he can help me please HELP??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 7, 2010, 07:51 PM

Are you taking singing / voice lessons

Are you singing at school, and/or are you singing at any event you can, senior citizen centers, at open mikes at various coffee houses or other groups

Before you can get "help" you have to start doing things to be seen, be heard of and more.

Also most singers and musicians never get nationally famous, but may be well know in a smaller area, or end up dong the tour boat circuit, the lounges and more
    brandonseibert Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2010, 08:03 PM

But I need help getting started
    waynesol Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Mar 10, 2011, 10:23 AM
    X-Factor is now holding auditions for Simon Cowells new show and of course there is always American Idol. Start a Youtube channel and a twitter following and a Facebook page and go for it.

Wayne

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Singing [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, Well I'm about to turn 14 and I really love to sing. But I'm really shy so I don't sing publicly. But I know to become a singer you can't be stagefright and stuff so I don't know if should just give up on singing or try to find a solution. And I know that I need to improve my...

Singing [ 9 Answers ]

How do I get myself out there and show people how good I am at singing?

When we started the furnace this year, it started, turned it off now it won't start. [ 0 Answers ]

It was working great, we turned the furnace in the off position on the wall, and now it won't start! I've reset the breakers over and over, even waited an hour, thinking time was of the essence... still won't come on. Old units: Luxaire inside unit Model ECC030GKA, Kenmore outside unit Model...

Singing [ 3 Answers ]

I want to be a singer when I grow up but I have problems writing songs wha should I do? I have no idea.

Singing! [ 1 Answers ]

I really really want to be a professional singer and everyone says I've got an amazing voice but I just don't know where to start. I'm 13 but I have to start now (singing for free), I'm thinking of going on the x factor when I'm 16 but until then I need to be occupied: with singing!. please please...

View more questions Search