Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Christa89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2010, 07:19 PM
    From the American President Movie
    What does this quote mean?
    "How do you have patience for people who claim they love America, but clearly can't stand Americans?"
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Oct 8, 2010, 03:00 AM

Possibly it refers to naturalised americans?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a title for a recent movie. "the president has just been shot" [ 1 Answers ]

The movie just came out either this month or last month. All I know about it is that the president get's shot. I believe an african man is able to record it on camera. I think this man also has an eye problem, like one of them is diformed or something. Also I remember a newscaster woman saying...

On July 4th, the President spoke, and what were American bums doing in the audience? [ 9 Answers ]

If they weren't arrested, I hope they were thrown out: Breitbart.tv » Protesters Interrupt President's Speech From Jefferson's Monticello Home

What movie is this? Italian American based [ 2 Answers ]

OK so this is an older movie, but not black and white... I saw it so long ago when I was a kid all I can remember are bits and pieces. There's a huge Itallian Sylvester Stallone - Fonz like guy in it, and at one point him and a buddy of his get into an argument when the big guy is like... taking...

American Psycho Movie Theme [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody name the classical song in the beginning of the movie "american psycho" part 1. It plays for like 30 to 60 seconds. And I heard the actuall song before. I want the name of it. I tried the soundtrack but its just a theme so I couldn't find it. Thanks in advanced

View more questions Search