Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2010, 06:25 PM
    Workout Routine?
    I'm looking for a new workout routine. I have just completed Beach Body's Insanity with great success (lost 31 pounds). But I need something that doesn't involve as much jumping around as I have a neighbor who lives below me and works nights.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

EDIT: I have no health concerns nor any injuries to be concerned about.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 7, 2010, 06:59 PM

Why don't you try some low impact aerobics with steps. That won't create much noise and is an excellent all over workout.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2010, 08:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Why dont you try some low impact aerobics with steps. That wont create much noise and is an excellent all over workout.
    Thanks for the suggestion. Any specific ones you recommend?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 8, 2010, 04:19 AM

There is only one system, called step aerobics. Here is a website explaining:

About Aerobics: Aerobic exercise, health and beauty fitness magazine. › Aerobic Exercises
    martinjones Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2010, 02:21 AM
    Hardcore! This is a hardcore strength building workout that has you in the gym 6 days a week, and focuses on basic strength building lifts.<a href="http://www.trainwithmeonline.com/programs.asp">workout routines</a>

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Like to get into a routine [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 20 year old male, and I really want to lose some weight off my stomach and tone it to get skinnier. What would be a great routine to follow, I'm asking because I've never worked out before, and I'm mainly looking to get skinner. A few years back I stopped eating after 8pm, and I lost some...

Workout Routine [ 5 Answers ]

What would you say is a healthy routine at the gym? I normally start with 10 min warm up cardio, then work on abs for a half hour, and then weights for a half hour, and then 45 of cardio.

Would like a workout routine with little actual equipment. [ 2 Answers ]

I have worked out for the past three years of my life in a gym, with recent factors I do not have the time to go to the gym anymore- it is just way to far away now with being outa college in living back at home during summer break- (for about the last four months I have been kind of out of it) and...

New Routine [ 4 Answers ]

hey I used to do circuit workout 3x a week and now I do 3x a week diff muscle groups, because I haven't really seen any change w/ what I have been doing. Is this a good move, because I know a lot of people and whatever do it. I'll try and see thanks, but any advice would be good

It getting to be a routine [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone. I just wanted to put my situation out there and see what advice I could get. Me and my girlfriend have been seeing each other for about a year now, exclusively for the past 7 months. We love each other but lately things have been getting boring. We both go to school full time and both...

View more questions Search