Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JBockheim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2010, 02:56 PM
    Is it possible to run 3 phase equipment (Conveyor Oven) on single phase service?
    I do not want to use a rotary converter. The equipment (Lincoln Impinger Oven 1921-M) says it needs 3 Phase and also has this info:

1921 9 Kw 208 VAC 25 Amps 3 60 3 Wires + G UL, CUL, UL Class.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a 150 amp main.I need to run a 39 Vac, single phase pizza oven.see attachment. [ 1 Answers ]

I just moved to Oviedo, Fl. I used the oven successfully to heat a plastic product before bending it in a pnumatically run molding jig. I was using my dryer outlet, however, the home I now live in uses gas for its dryer and oven. My main feeds eight 15 amp, ten 20 amp breakers, plus one 40 amp for...

How do I change a 3 phase electrical subpanel to two single phase panels? 5 wires [ 1 Answers ]

We have a building with two separate office suites, but only one meter and remote one sub panel. The meter and feed is 3 phase, 5 big wires to the one panel through a 2.25 inch underground conduit. There is room for another meter in the meter box in the pedestal. Can we run two meters and two...

How I know if my house use a single-phase or triple phase electric panel breaker? [ 10 Answers ]

I am trying to buy the "plug and save", but I do not know what kind of phase panel I do have... how can I check what is the one I have? Thanks!

Single phase vs. 3 phase power - what makes 3 phase more efficient? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, What is it that makes 3 phase power more efficient? Suppose I need an air compressor for a printing shop and I can choose between a 7.5HP single phase and a 7.5HP 3 phase. Ignoring that the cost of the motor is a little less for 3 phase, why is the motor more efficient and how does...

Can three single phase loads be driven individually by single three phase supply [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... I am new this community... You are doing great job of knowledge transfer... My question: Can three single phase loads be driven individually by single three phase supply? Please clear my doubt... :confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.