Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wonderheidi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2010, 01:06 PM
    My boyfriend is in jail on probation violation, how much time is he looking at?
    My boyfriend is on probation for a 2008 DUI Felony (5 DUI's). He is running concurrent probation in 2 counties. He recently got picked up for a drunk in public. He maxed out county time by doing a year on the last DUI charge in 2008. He is currently awaiting sentencing. My question is, realistically how much time is he looking at doing? This is his first probation violation and has been in complete compliance since 2008.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2010, 10:17 AM

Have him haul out his original sentencing paperwork and that will spell out in great detail what his punishment will be once he gets before that same Judge again. More than likely jail time as he's already proven he keeps drinking alcohol and has no intention of stopping this behavior. Not a good probation risk here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the average jail time for first time probation violation in Texas? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey I got into some trouble a couple of years back, and got put on 9 months probation for a Class A Misdemeaner. I'm now being accused of probation violation for not fully doing all the probationary requirements on time. This is the first time for this and I now have a warrant out on me. I'm...

Jail time probation violation [ 3 Answers ]

My son did 5 years and got out 14 months ago. He is on probation. 3 months after being out the cops showed up and took him out of the house on a probation charge. Found out that some new P O went through his file and said during the sentencing he would have been on probation and caught a...

How much time can you get in jail for probation violation [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfirend is in jail for probation violation. He got on probation for domestic assault by strangulation for putting his hands on me. He got a felony and also put on probation for 3yrs. We got back together and he was doing good got in no trouble obyed the rules of prbation meet with his...

Will My Boyfriend Go To Jail For His Probation Violation [ 8 Answers ]

Hey everyone, My boyfriend plead guilty to a 5th degree felony for possession of cocaine (back in 2005) He is currently on his last year of a 2 year probation period (intervention in lieu of conviction) and we believe he will test positive on a recent drug screen for marijuana. What will...

View more questions Search