Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RichieNJim Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2006, 04:27 PM
    YouTube- My Uploaded Videos vs. Channel
    Hello everyone. I can't believe that I have been unable to find any help on YouTube online, so here I am. :)

I am uploading videos for the first time to YouTube and have some people I am sharing them with, but private. I don't know how to get these videos to show on my channel page. I can copy videos from My Uploaded Videos to different playlists. How do you copy them, or make them available to, the channel page?

For example: I have Video1 shared with UserA. UserA has accepted my invitation to view this video, Video1. They can access the video with a regular link to this video, but if they go to my channel, no videos show.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

--Richie
    RichieNJim Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2006, 07:25 PM
    OK, I think I have answered my own question... but hope I am wrong.

I made a video public and waa-laa, it appears in my channel. Doh! I expected YouTube to be smarter than it is. I am testing my channel with a login that has been granted access to some private videos and only the public video shows up on the channel. I would like YouTube to recognize that this user has access to more than the public videos and provide them an area "shared private videos" for my visitors to go to to view them.

Anyone have a good workaround for me?

Thanks! Happy New Year.

--Richie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I upload video into YouTube? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a video of a speech that I gave that is on dvd and I want to download it to my computer and then upload it to YouTube, etc. so I can share it online but I can't figure it out for some reason. Any advice or help would be great!

Uploading a V.O.B. File to YouTube [ 2 Answers ]

A live video feed was loaded onto my hard drive in a V.O.B. format. This was done through a "dazzle" device. I want to upload this video onto YouTube. I have never uploaded any video to YouTube. Can video in that format be uploaded? If so, please provide step-by-step instuctions. If I edit...

How do you download from YouTube [ 1 Answers ]

How Do You download From Youtube.com

What channel? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in America and I love worldcup soccer. I am the biggest portugal and Italy fan in America. I would like to watch my fav. Club teams play for example barcelona, real madrid, fc roma, any club team. What station can I watch these soccer games on? :confused:

View more questions Search