Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juand Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2010, 09:09 AM
    Almost a month without her
    My girlfriend broke up with me almost about a month ago, ever since then she has not looked or contacted me at all. I did text her twice in the first two weeks and saw her once. When I saw her she seemed sad and confused. I decided to go NC last about two weeks ago. I did see her at a local bar after work 6pm with another guy "it seemed that they were having a work meeting but idk why at that bar" she decided to contact me the next day saying "just to let you know i met that guy for work yest.." Why would she care to tell me who she was with, I saw her with him and I did not react bad to it at all, if we are not together why did she text me that? Is she being sarcastic with those words>?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 7, 2010, 09:39 AM

No she is reassuring you that she is not dating him, but is moving on, and so should you. (she isn't contacting you or trying to get back with you) Now stop getting glimpses of her life, so you both can move on, without freaking yourselves out, and stay out of each others lives. Then you won't have to assume what each other is thinking or doing.

She probably was trying to save you from freaking out, but it seems you will any way.
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2010, 04:54 PM
    You've already existed a month without her.

Now try for 2, then a year, then...

Any contact with her is going to bring up unnecessary feelings. Best to go NC.
    dhuber Posts: 73, Reputation: 21

Oct 27, 2010, 01:21 PM
    It sounds like you should both just part ways. You are hanging on like it's all going to be fine; she's acting like she feels guilty. I know it is difficult but you both are just prolonging the evitable. If you are going to be together then be together. But don't play on each other' emotions. Do yourself a favor and make a decision. Maybe get together and discuss things. If you are reuniting do it. Otherwise stop torturing yourselves. It sounds like both of you want to talk it out so do it. I was with so and so is for high school. I hope this is a well deserved vacation but you guys are happy. Worse comes to worse the world needs men who hurt over relationships. We are always alone there

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Month to month lease Do I still have to pay the full month if I move out in 15 days [ 1 Answers ]

I am on month to month lease now. I want to tell them I want to move on the 15 of October. Am I required to pay a full month rent if I don't be there?

Landlord Requiring 2 month Vacating Notice on 3 month (month to month) lease [ 21 Answers ]

I am in a situation and am in need of some advice. I am currently renting an apartment in Minneapolis. I am doing an internship which only requires me to live here for 3 Months. I signed a lease with a complex on a month to month basis. I planned to Move out at the end of April, so on march 1 I...

Upstate NY Month to Month lease termination- Prorated rent after 1st of next month? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, As a month to month renter in Rochester, NY (outside the city) with no lease, I gave notice on June 3 that I would be moving out on July 1. My landlord proceeded to tell me that I would be responsible for the ENTIRE month of July's rent, even though my 30 day notice would take me to the...

Is it common to have a 2 month notice to vacate on a month to month lease? [ 2 Answers ]

Can my landlord require me to give a 2 months notice to vacate even though my lease is month to month? It was in the lease which was originally a 1 year lease which after the year, change to month to month. I can see giving 60 days with the year lease, but not on a month to month.

View more questions Search