Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maryum12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2010, 06:54 AM
    Plzzzz dr zakir anik pray for my mother she is suffering from mental disease bipolar
    Plzzzz dr zakir anik pray for my mother she is suffering from mental disease bipolar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 7, 2010, 07:02 AM

Dr Zakir Anik does not use this site ( as far as we know)

I am sure others here will be glad to pray for you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've recently been released from prison and my son's mother has been suffering metal [ 1 Answers ]

I've recently been released from prison and my son's mother has been suffering with some metal illness. We agree that I should keep him for awhile, (a year or 2), but is there any legal forms we could sign and get notorized about my temporary custody? I set up child support in my city and she...

Is it lack of self confidence or some mental disease [ 1 Answers ]

I am 24 and living a normal healthy life. My only worry is my behaviour in my daily life activities that are questionable which is to do with not trusting myself or my immediate past actions. For instance after locking a door I would bang the door 3-5 times to check whether I have locked it or not....

My mother signed herself out of a mental health facility but still needs help. [ 2 Answers ]

My mother was hospitalized last week for not taking her insulin for several months. She was then moved to a mental health facility by the hospital. She was there for two days and the therapist I talked to said she was being tested and observed. Unfortunately, she signed herself out yesterday. I...

Worries about my mother [ 5 Answers ]

I hope somebody can help me. I have an elderly mother I care much about, but I´m afraid she has serious mental health problems and it´s affecting the whole family. I have wonderful nieces and nephews and fostered a couple of them. We all went on a trip this year and had great fun - including my...

How can I get my mother in a mental institution? She suffers from bipolar. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Ihave dealt with this disease for over fourteen years now, each time we were successful in having my mother baker acted (state of florida) because she was a harm to herself and others; ie: not eating, not bringing kids to school, having kids and herself living on the street. Since Jan...

View more questions Search