Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nithrags Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2010, 03:44 AM
    I am 20 yrs and myheight is just 5.1 I want to increase my height fast
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 7, 2010, 04:04 AM
    Honestly you have most likely STOPPED growing, so, other than platform shoes, there's not much you can do.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Oct 7, 2010, 08:50 AM
    The topic "personal growth" refers to a mental and emotional state.

But at 20 you are not likely to gain much in the way of height and I know
    Of no way to do anything about it.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2010, 08:31 AM

Sorry, but gaining height is next to impossible. Stop focusing on your height and focus on good things about yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Increase In Height [ 9 Answers ]

I'm in an urgent need of the answer of the question whether height can be increased with the help of drugs or exercises.Is It Possible Or Not. Thanks

How to increase height [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, My age is 28 years and height is 5.7". I want to increase my height. What should I suppose to do? Please suggest. Regards, Atulghz_fine

Increase height [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Iam kishore and my age is 23 and my height is 5' . I am looking too short in my friends and want to increase my height Is it possible to grow height some more inches... Please help me... Tell me what is the procedure to increase height.

Increase in Height Possible ? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am 24 years old, and my height is 5-7 inches. Is it possible to increase the height ? What about the Yoko Height Increaser and other products which gave money back guarantee for such products?

Height increase [ 1 Answers ]

Hello sir, I'm subhash and I'm 22 right now . My height is 5'6" sir i want to make it has 5'8" help me what I have to do to increase my height moreover I went to gym for 1year does it will have any impact on my height increase tell me. What exercises I have to do shall I go for yoko...

View more questions Search