Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pragyan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2010, 03:00 AM
    Hey,cn anyone help me in red scar removal from my face quickly?
    I have wheatish skin tone and I tried meladerm just few days back.it made me look fairer just in few days but then I developed rashes on my skin on the face.now the rashes are not healing ,rather they have turned to scrapes below my chin and eye corners.I need to vanish both the scrapes and their scars asap as I'm nearing my wedding day.please suggest your solutions,I'm eagerly waiting.
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Oct 7, 2010, 01:29 PM

You should consult your dermatologist. Is it a rash or a scar? What caused it? If it is a scar try Mederma or Vitamin E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scar removal [ 16 Answers ]

I have scars which I got by peeling my acne the scars are on ma biceps and my chest and face they are dark brownish scars can someone tell me a cream or a technique which is useful for getting rid of these ugly scars

Old Scar/Marks Removal [ 2 Answers ]

I had an extremely active childhood and am now 30 yrs old. I have old scars/marks on my legs and arms and am very self conscious when I'm at the beach or pool parties. What do you recommend to get rid of these scars? Thanks you.

Scar removal [ 1 Answers ]

I have a indented scar on my face which I received while on life support. The scar is from pressure of wires used to hold my breathing mask in. It's been three month now and the line is still very noticeable. Does anyone know of any procedure that I could undertake to diminish this unsightly...

Scar removal [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a scar removal that can remove my old scars?

View more questions Search