Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allison26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2010, 07:45 PM
    How would I file the company name Bio-Rad Medical and Bio Data Co?
    Should I file as one word?
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2010, 08:34 AM

Some companies may vary in the way they do things, but in the company I worked for we would file it as one word.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Tried Contacting The Bio Claire Company. [ 11 Answers ]

Has anyone contacted the Nouvelle Parfumerie Gandour Company? They manufacture and sell the Bio Claire. I emailed them last week asking what exactly is in the "Bio Vegetal Activator", but I'm still waiting to hear from them. So, I wrote to them again today... Does anyone know what ingrediants are...

Can NON bio dad sue bio mom for C/S ? [ 10 Answers ]

I am divorced from ex . Who has been a father figure to my oldest daughter for 15 1/2 years . She is 16 (17 in June of 07) . If she decides to move in with him . Can he sue me for C/S ? He is NOT the bio dad . And he does NOT have legal custody of her at this time . Can he sue me for C/S , or will...

Seeking Manufacturer contact information for Bio Balance Orthotics company [ 1 Answers ]

I wish to contact a company that makes orthotics/insoles for shoes, i.e. to correct problems such as overpronation. They make an item called Bio Balance, and sometimes also spelled BioBalance. I found information linking them to footsmart.com, (an online retailer that carries this brand and sells...

View more questions Search