Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nellyma Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2010, 02:58 PM
    I am 15 and My boyfriend is 19, Is there really anything wrong with that?
    We've been together for almost 7months now but my mother don't approve it so I still date him lo'key
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 6, 2010, 03:05 PM

A 15 yr old and a 19 yr old are often at very different stages of development. There is normally very little in common. And sex is most likely illegal. I don't blame you mom for disapproving. And he could get in trouble for defying your parent's wishes.

If you have been together for 7 months then he was at least 18 when you started dating. And an 18 yr old should no better than to take up with a 15 yr old.
    nellyma Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2010, 03:42 PM
    How do you know when you're really?
    Like just tell me Like describe to me how you would know when you're really in love or when you really love someone
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Oct 6, 2010, 05:01 PM

Everyone is going to have a different opinion on the matter, as for mine, I'll leave you with a quote...

“Love isn't finding a perfect person. It's seeing an imperfect person perfectly.”
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 7, 2010, 07:15 AM

I bet you are in love and those feelings for this guy are very real to you. But what kind of love would make a child, mature or not go behind her parents back? That's not a healthy love, nor a mature way to deal with what you're feeling. As a matter of fact, you are so carried away by your feelings that you are doing the wrongs things, and put you both in danger from not only your parents never trusting you, but your boyfriend being hassled by the law. Your parents can make a lot of trouble for you both, even his parents.

You may be in love, but until you know what to do about it, do as your parents are saying, and leave the older guy alone. If its really love, you will be able to do the right things for you both, and don't have to sneak around and hide it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 7, 2010, 07:42 AM

The simple fact you are disobey your mother means it is wrong.
    You are lying, will lose any and all trust with her , when she finds out.

And even if not having sex, he is interfering with the wishes of your mother.
    If he touches you, even with clothes on, he is violating some sexual law in many states, if he is having sex with you, he is now a criminal
    MIZZ.CASTANEDA Posts: 58, Reputation: 0

Oct 7, 2010, 11:07 AM
    Well not really I'm 16 and I'm going out with a 18 year old... But when I was 14 I was dating a 22 year old... All I got to say is ''Don't open your legs''
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Oct 7, 2010, 02:45 PM

A nineteen year-old in love with a fifteen year-old? That seems very sketchy.. It would be best to discuss this with your parents. When your trust with them is broken, it is very hard to repair it.
    MIZZ.CASTANEDA Posts: 58, Reputation: 0

Oct 7, 2010, 03:08 PM
    Well look girl well me and my boyfriend have a problems but he is a nice guy even though some of the times he is mean to me but I told him keep acting like this and ima break up with you... oh and I told my sister and brother in law because I live with hem and they were cool with it they just said use a condum or just don't open your legs...
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 7, 2010, 06:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MIZZ.CASTANEDA View Post
    well not really im 16 and im going out with a 18 year old........But when i was 14 i was dating a 22 year old............All i got to say is ''Don't open your legs''
    Quote Originally Posted by MIZZ.CASTANEDA View Post
    well look girl well me and my boyfriend have a problems but he is a nice guy even though some of the times he is mean to me but i told him keep acting like this and ima break up with you..... oh and i told my sister and brother in law because i live with hem and they were cool with it they just said use a condum or just don't open your legs.............
    We are here to give advice to people that does not get them in trouble with the law. That involves respecting their parents and themselves. You are doing no one any favors by citing your claimed experience. You really think it was OK for a 22 yr old man to date a 14 yr old? How long did that last? About as long as it took to realize he couldn't get you to "open your legs"? Or maybe as long as it took to get your legs open.

Also a 16 and 18 yr old is actually very different than 15-19. But I really wonder if your sister is really "cool with it" or just thinking how headstrong you are and that you won't listen to good advice anyway.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 7, 2010, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by MIZZ.CASTANEDA
    Well look girl well me and my boyfriend have a problems but he is a nice guy even though some of the times he is mean to me but I told him keep acting like this and ima break up with you... oh and I told my sister and brother in law because I live with hem and they were cool with it they just said use a condum or just don't open your legs...
    I hardly think your parents would be so lenient, with you or your sister.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Was my boyfriend wrong? [ 4 Answers ]

I had a myspace account. And just about all my friends were guys and my boyfriend got pissed and started fighting with me about it. I the type of girl who gets along with guys better than girls and my boyfriend just didn't understand that. So just to make him happy and stop all the fight I just...

What is wrong with my boyfriend? [ 8 Answers ]

I am 20 and my boyfriend is 24. We first dated when I was 17 (although I have known him since I was 14), and then we broke up (it wasn't a bad breakup we just needed space). We got back together in February. At first everything was fantastic. He told me he loved me all the time, he doted on me,...

Baby Mama Drama & Was I Wrong, & Was My Boyfriend Wrong? [ 31 Answers ]

3 threads merged and edited baby mama drama, all messed up! Ok, Me and my boyfriend started going together on August 1st 2007, on September 27th 2007 the girl he dealt with before we got together called him and told him she was pregnant and that the baby might be his but she didn't know if...

Something's wrong with my boyfriend.or is it me? [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have a special kind of relationship where we always agree on everything, we never EVER fight, and we actually love each other. Well lately I've been in the mood for intimacy. Well I try everything I know to get him aroused. I give him subtle hints that I want it. Next thing I...

What is wrong with my boyfriend? [ 17 Answers ]

The other day I noticed some tiny scars on the top of my boyfriends hand, and I asked him what they were from, and he said he was working on his car, and he bumped into something. Then, this morning while watching TV, I noticed him scratching himself right at the base of his thumb, an dit looked...

View more questions Search