Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mannygarza10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2010, 02:47 PM
    A coin is tossed and a die is rolled. What is the probablity that the coin shows tail
    A coin is tossed and a die is rolled. What is the probablity that the coin shows tails and the die shows a four?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2010, 10:31 PM

Show us your attempt at the questions please.

What is the probability of getting a tail only?

What is the probability of getting a 4 on the die only?

Now, you should know that the probability of getting a tail AND a 4 will be =

P(tail) x P(getting a 4)

Show us what you get!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old old coin [ 4 Answers ]

Not sure if this is the right rection, but I didn't spot an antiques forum My grandad recently passed away and while sorting through his stuff my dad came across an old coin, apparently from the 'Elizabeth 1st' era I was wondering if anybody would know how what it would be and how much it would...

A fair die is tossed six times.What is the probability of getting exactly two 6's ? [ 2 Answers ]

I am some how confused about this problem , but what is did is . The probability of getting exactly two 6's is 2 / 6^6.

Old coin? [ 11 Answers ]

Hey folks, Was Spring cleaning our house and pulled this out of an old dusty crawl space in our attic. Assuming it was left behind with some of the other junk we found up there. I've never seen anything like it before and I'm not really sure what it is aside from being a quarter. At...

F-16 coin [ 2 Answers ]

My dad(before he died) was given a coin with the f-16 fighting falcon on one side and the seal of the Republic of The Marshall islands on the reverse. Its says 5 dollars on the front and back and was made in 1995. I am looking for anyone who knows anything about this coin and/or its real worth.

View more questions Search