Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jzworld Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2010, 02:06 PM
    My dad is not my dad
    I am sorry to here everyone's pain.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTUMc3kTb3g I can sympathize with you. I just found out in my forties my dad is not my biological dad, Yes my Mom left my dad for a little over two years after my older sister was born. At that time she had an affair with my dads brother. So now that my dad has split the beans and my mom is gone, My half sisters and half brother will no longer talk to me, and my cousins who are my half sister and brother are doing the same, I cannot believe that when a person is down, people have no compassion, They have all made me feel like I should have been an abortion. No one seems to care of my feelings, Only my Dads feelings. My Mom and my Uncle dad are gone and now it is just me and our girls, who by the way, they have dumped out of their lives as well. Life can be sad! Can someone help me and tell me where I can get help, this is killing me, I have always been a family person and this is just wrong!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Oct 6, 2010, 02:13 PM

jzworld, it's never good to piggyback your question onto someone else's. I have moved your post to its own thread.

As for where you can get help, I would talk to a counselor first and foremost. I would also ask that counselor how to confront your father (the one that raised you) regarding the way he has led others to think of you.

Talk to a counselor first, though, to get past your own pain.
    jzworld Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2010, 03:05 PM
    Comment on Synnen's post
    I am sorry I was unaware, My family believe he never told me, because he told them he never said it. That my Mom raised me to be a liar. I have found out what my dad said to me to be true by other family members and Friends in their past!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My daughter is receiving dissability beniftis from dad. Dad owes arearages is the ss [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter has just starting receiving ss disability benefits off her father.. her father owes arearages. Does the dissability benefit she receives takes get deducted from what he owes.

How to show my dad as my newly immigated dad as my dependent for insurance purposes [ 1 Answers ]

How to show my dad who is new lawful immigrant and will get a green card as my dependent for health insurance and tax purposes

How to break the news to my 12 yr old son, that his dad isn't his biological dad. . [ 4 Answers ]

My 12 year old son, has no idea that his dad is not his biological dad. I need to find a way to sit him down and explain to him, I also need to find a way to talk to my other half about us telling our son. My other half wants to have no part in letting him know, as he says, "he doesn't need to...

My son has a dad and now the biological dad came out of da blue and wants a dna test? [ 5 Answers ]

When I was five months pregnant my sons dad abandoned me and started denying my son, I started dating someone else who didn't care that I was pregnant he still chose to love me and be with me, he even had a few words with the loser when I was eight months pregnant and needed things for the baby...

View more questions Search