Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mary128 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2010, 02:06 PM
    Actually feeling a spirit in my dream
    I had a fallen out with a friend recently and it has been on my mind. I usually sleep fetal but this night I was lying straight. In my dream, my friend was there but we were not speaking, she was just standing there, While she was standing there I felt something behind me creeping up. Suddenly, this cloud appears swiftly, I guess a spirit, comes right to my face about to suck the life of me via the mouth. I jolted out of my sleep with a scream. I was freaked. What does this mean? I am scared!
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Oct 6, 2010, 03:51 PM

Our brains work in ways we have not even begun to understand.
    This is true when it comes to dreams. Scientists do not know why we do.

Many people think it is how the brain deals with problems while we sleep.

No one can say for sure.
    But it could be because you had a falling out with your friend and feel bad about it, your brain was trying to understand it, or deal with it.

I don't think it means anything bad, it is just how the brain works at times.
    scarz_starz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2010, 06:00 AM
    Your mind an dreams can be scary and confusing. In order to interpret your own dreams and experiences as accurate as possible, know your own history, pay attention to frequently occurring dreams, and if violence increases with these particular dreams, try to open up to different methods you may not have ever considered.

First eliminate actual medical or physical symptoms, lack of sleep and stress are always quick to be blamed. Then depending on your beliefs and your willingness to be at ease, look into blessings either from priests or preachers, native american spiritual leaders, and/or help from friends who may be into protective magic.

Good Luck, I've had things happen to me all my life, but they are getting worse. Especially in my dreams

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think a spirit tried to hurt me through my dream. And I'm too scared to sleep [ 10 Answers ]

I can't tell if I was dreaming or awake because I was awake at part of this, All I remember is I was dreaming about something random then I feel pressure at my ankles and my arms and on my face and it was pushing me down so hard and I tried to look and all I saw was a flowy part of a dark shadow...

A spirit came to me in my dream and ask for a favor what does that mean [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is tammie and I had a dream of a spirt asking me to tell them they want to see their father and kids and can I give that message for them and I said yes and was telling me about agold shirt and a check and a project what does it mean

Crazy Dream: Need Interpetation: Spirit present in dream [ 11 Answers ]

This is a long and strange dream so be patient but, I guarantee you'll have fun with it. This dream has several movements so bare with me, they all came in succession. Phase 1- I'm the son of a wealthy arab woman. She dotes on my quite heavily, seems I'm her favorite son. In a few days, I'm to...

View more questions Search