Ask
    fill7718 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2010, 01:29 PM
    Can a convicted drug felon get a grant
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2010, 01:35 PM

Hello:

There are no grants that I've found designed especially for felons. In terms of OTHER grants, your conviction neither hinders nor helps your application for them.

excon
    dhuber Posts: 73, Reputation: 21

Oct 21, 2010, 04:45 PM
    There's nothing saying you can't get a grant so jump in with both feet. Some of the books about free money have resources dedicated to exfelons. The best way to market yourself is to find a grant and be a business owner (and a felon). You can use your experience and make it relevant to starting a business. There are also grants for black adults and for hispanic adults and for minority business owners. I work with felons and I tell them to think outside the box. You are going to be your own advocaate, and when others judge you, start a business - you won't judge you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a convicted felon get a grant or loan? [ 13 Answers ]

I was wondering if there any loans or grants that convicted felons can get to start a business?

Grant for a convicted felon [ 3 Answers ]

I was looking for a grant of some sort so that I can attend Arizona State University's school of Architecture. Please get back to me with an answer. [email protected] Thanks

Getting a Grant for a Convicted Felon [ 2 Answers ]

How do I go about getting a grant for a convicted felon

Can a convicted drug dealer get a government grant ? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a convicted drug dealer can I get federal financial help?

Convicted felon, looking for grant info to better myself with a good education [ 5 Answers ]

I am a convicted felon of a 7 yr old drug charge. I am still having trouble to this day trying to go back to school to get my computer degrees so that I can better myself in today's society. Does anyone have any good ideas that might help me to solve this issue?:confused:

View more questions Search