Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aldowyatt88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2010, 09:46 AM
    Should I let my girlfriends past sexual stuff play on my mind..?
    I have been with my girlfriend for 6 months now and I am on a year abroad for university, I talk a lot to her and as we cannot be together physically, we talk and sometimes have a bit of dirty talk. I am a curious guy and I asked her about her past with ex's and the stuff they got up to, I asked her if she had ever used her 'BOB - Battery operated boyfriend' with an ex before and the answer was yes, this has been playing on my mind for a couple of days now as I now know that she has used it with someone and when I asked her if she would let me use it on her (this was asked before I found out that piece of info), she was unsure if she wanted to. Does this mean anything or am I letting my wonder a bit unecissary..?

Thanks!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 6, 2010, 09:49 AM

Don't let her past affect you. What happened happened. You can't change it.

Remember in the future not to ask about her sexual past as it has nothing to do with your relationship now.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 6, 2010, 09:52 AM

Just because she did something in the past doesn't mean she has to do it in the future, and it has nothing to do with your relationship. Maybe she didn't enjoy the experience and has no desire to repeat it. Maybe she hasn't known you long enough to be completely comfortable with adding toys into the relationship.

If this is really bothering you, talk to her, but realize that she didn't need to tell you about her past at all, that's her business, and you obsessing about it isn't fair.
    SUPA_FINE Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Oct 6, 2010, 10:41 AM
    Don't worry about her past, she's with you now.And stop asking questions if you can't handle the answer, that's silly.. lol.Just enjoy your relationship with her
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2010, 08:15 PM
    Honest communication & trust is the foundation in healthy relationships.

Make a plan.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 8, 2010, 04:41 PM

Don't let your mind play tricks on you from a distance.
    kaka67 Posts: 261, Reputation: 200

Oct 9, 2010, 02:52 AM

You asked the questions? What did you expect the answers to be?

If you can't handle the truth don't ask. And as already said don't let your imagination run away with itself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get over my girlfriends past? [ 4 Answers ]

OK so me and my girlfriend have been going together for about 6 months. Ive never liked someone as muchas I like her so I guess that explains why I feel this way I do when I heard her tell me about her past. Before me she had slept with 2 guys. Im her first girl she has ever been with. I really...

New Girlfriends Past [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, I suspect that everyone who reads this post will think I'm being retarded since I think most people would think her past is really no "big deal". So I guess I'm not the most experienced 24 yr old guy. She is my 4th partner I've had sex with. I'm her 6th. She is 23 years old we went to the same...

I can't get over my girlfriends past. How do I? [ 19 Answers ]

Hey guys, I'll try to say this as short as I can. I'm 23 and she's 22, and we've been going out for about 2 years now. Everything was great for the first year and a half and I couldn't have been any happier. Then, about 6 months ago we accidentally started talking about each others past. I...

Can't get over my girlfriends past [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been dating for about 3 months now and we are truly in love. I never felt this way about anyone , I am her first love. She was a virgin and I took it away from her , we are teens in love but we talked about each others past and her's is always on my mind bothering me it...

What's going on in girlfriends mind? [ 31 Answers ]

Hello all, I am new to this board. I am in a 6 month relationship with an exciting smart and "good woman" (you men will know what I mean by that). This happens to be a long distance relationship by the way. We see each other for about 4 days, about twice a month. We are sexually compatible at least...

View more questions Search