Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    indugent_me Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2010, 07:36 AM
    What is my ex-girlfriend
    My ex-girlfriend call me and she ask me out but than she disappear again... no call no text
    And after a few week she call me again... I don't know what she want... she love me or what?
    Me and her were together for 3 1/2 year on and off relationship the last time I saw her she was with her new boyfriend, but she still text with me she said don't text her if she don't text me... (because her new boyfriend know)

What should I do?
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2010, 07:52 AM

She is your ex for a reason.

What is that reason?

Once you realize that she is an ex because of something that happened, something that fell apart, something that went wrong, you'll realize that you need to focus on getting past her and moving on.

She is in a relationship with someone else. Let her be in that relationship. You're worth someone who devotes herself to you - not to texting an ex...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 6, 2010, 08:49 AM

She is trying to cheat on her new boyfriend with you. Ignore her, and don't fall into a cheaters trap.
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2010, 08:18 PM
    Don't play the fool.

She's got a boyfriend. That's what ex means.

Don't talk to her anymore.

Then you won't have this problem.
    indugent_me Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2010, 08:57 PM
    Why does girlfriend want a break
    Why does girlfriend want a break??
    I really really want to know...
    kaka67 Posts: 261, Reputation: 200

Oct 9, 2010, 09:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by indugent_me View Post
    why does girlfriend want a break???
    i really really want to know....
    Because she's trying to figure out if she wants to be with you anymore.

Read some of the threads here and you will find a common theme:

Break>>>end of relationship>>>new bf/gf :(
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 10, 2010, 06:25 AM

Her feelings have changed, and she has other things she would rather do. Happens all the time. It also seems she wasn't as much in love with you as you were her, and you thought she was, but now you know better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend/ex girlfriend doesn't want anything to do with me [ 23 Answers ]

I have been dating this girl for over 3 years. She has 3 kids, the oldest is from her first boyfriend, the 2 youngest are from her ex husband of 12 years. Everything was good in the beginning we got along great and if we fought we would resolve it. I was friends with her ex husband before I got...

What is my girlfriend/ex girlfriend thinking? Will she realize what she's lost? [ 44 Answers ]

All right, before I start let me just say that I have been dating this girl for 3 years, ever since we graduated from high school. Background info: We met in high school, I really never knew her up until my senior year. We're both the same age and she sat beside me in class because she taught I...

MY Ex Girlfriend is Pregnant, But I'm In love With mY new Girlfriend. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, to whom it may concern my name is sam. I am 21 years old and I just don't get it. I had been with my ex for 2 odd some reasons, and then I broke up with her. I found out that she found someone right away. I felt happy inside for her at that time. Finally I found the love of my live who loves...

Ex Girlfriend or Pregnant Girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I had been seeing my partner for 8 years and have had a fantastic relationship. We had a really good lifestyle and I genuinely feel like she was my soulmate and true love. Trouble is I didn't know it. I hit 40 and had what I now see as a mid life crisis. I split with my girlfriend in November,...

View more questions Search