Ask
    Bat3_Moe Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2010, 05:22 AM
    "All deeds are documents but not all documents are deeds" discuss
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2010, 05:28 AM

What are you asking? Because your statement is pretty obvious.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 6, 2010, 06:17 AM

Yes, if you can't understand this we need to start at some basics.

Please come back and tell us the meaning of deed and document and how they work together.

** we don't do your homework here, but we can help lead you to do your own
    Bat3_Moe Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2010, 09:51 PM

Guys, thanks for your "help" but if you really can't help, then you don't have to be rude and mean (selfish), real people admit and act not on their ego. He who knows at one time knew not. Am really disappointed to see such statements written by "experts" who think they know every thing.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 11, 2010, 10:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat3_Moe View Post
    Guys, thanks for your "help" but if you really can't help, then you don't have to be rude and mean (selfish), real people admit and act not on their ego. He who knows at one time knew not. Am really disappointed to see such statements written by "experts" who think they know every thing.
    They weren't at all rude or mean, but were giving you information about the rules of the site, rules that are posted. And we aren't sure what "help" you need. Words must first be defined, such as, what is a "document" according to the sentence. There were no egos acting. How did you get the impression that the experts here "know everything"? That's why you were asked to please explain what you need to know.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2010, 05:05 AM
    Being YOU asked... and I quote...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exactly WHAT sort of answer to that was you expecting in the first place? What you made was a statement. Not a question.

If you need a specific answer.. you have to ask a specific question... we aren't going to write a term paper for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discovery, Animal Planet, "Lost Tapes" series: "Monster of Monterey" (Sharon Novak) [ 28 Answers ]

I watched this premier episode last night: Sharon Novak did a 171 day solo sailing trip and web-cammed it for nothingabout the real story. My opinion of the family of Discovery Channels has dropped several notches. Does anyone know the real story? I'll be the first to apologize if the...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Convert Special Warranty deeds to General Warranty deeds [ 1 Answers ]

Can you convert a special warranty deed, deed of bargain & sale and quit claim deed to a general warranty deed?

Central heater will not work on "auto" and blows cool air when on "man" [ 2 Answers ]

OK my central heater blower will not come on at all when on auto, and when on manual/on it just blows cool air out of vents. I was told to put a jumper wire on (w) to (g)wires at the thermostat, (I think) to check it, but not sure exactly. Is that the thermostat on wall or what? The pilot light is...

View more questions Search