Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hamrick777 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2010, 09:29 PM
    Help dui in wv
    "my husband was convicted for a dui almost 5 yrs ago in wv he was put on house arrest for 1 yr in that time we sold are house and moved back to ohio . He got his license suspended for 1 yr with no driving privleges and after that yr he had to do the interlock program for two yrs we dont live in wv but they are telling us we have to find someone to sign a affidavit stating we are living with them in order for my husband to do the program we do not live there and we dont know any body there isnt it illegal for them to want us to do that? he just wants to get his license back it has been almost 5 yrs but the are saying we can't do anything unless we no some one who will lie and say we live with them in wv if this make sense to anyone please give me your advice on what we should do thank you"
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2010, 06:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hamrick777 View Post
    please give me your advice on what we should do thank you"
    Hello h:

Hire a lawyer in WV.

excon
    hamrick777 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2010, 06:27 AM
    Thanks I am looking into that!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 6, 2010, 07:19 AM

He merely has to do the program where he is living, they have it available in every state from my understanding. *** assuming if he was on probation that he got permission to move prior to moving

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dui in my [ 2 Answers ]

I have a dui probation vialation for the 3 time my sencing was 24 hr to 23 monthes what's the most they can give me on bad urn

What do I do about this now (DUI) [ 8 Answers ]

I received a DUI recently because me and a few friends were camping in the desert and it was already cold but than it started raining. We decided to pack up the two vehicles with people and stay dry out of the rain and keep warm with the heaters in the vehicle. An officer came up and gave myself...

Dui [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have a prior dui in New York and received a dwi in suffolk county about a year later. I'm currently on 3 years probation. What are the requirements of early dismissal from probation.

DUI, Now what? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi. Well, this is a question I never thought I would ask. But here goes. My husband got a DUI last night. I am out of town visiting family and he was/is going to join me on Saturday. He told me over the phone this evening. Needless to say I was a little shocked. I think driving while under...

? Dui #2 [ 17 Answers ]

:eek: Okay- so to make a long story short, I was arrested for second dui in june- blah blah blah- got my license suspension overturned by dmv so it's valid until I'm convicted- still going to court once a month to try to get this crud straightened out-... Well- I went to my last court...

View more questions Search