Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mj2020 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2010, 07:30 PM
    Problems with panasonic digital high def plasma TV
    I have the panasonic high def plasma TV when I push the power button it comes on for a few seconds and then goes off. The red power light keeps blinking. What could be causing this problem
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2010, 06:50 AM

Any number of things could be causing the issue. It would be impossible to tell via the Internet. You will need to get someone to come out to diagnose what is wrong with the TV. If you are in the USA, expect to spend around $100-200 for an in-home diagnostic of what is wrong with the TV. Expect average repairs for a plasma to be anywhere from $800-1500. Generally, it is more reasonable to just purchase a new TV as you can get 50" 1080p plasmas for around $1500.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot Receive Dolby on Direct TV High Def HDR [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks

High-Def DVD player [ 1 Answers ]

Okay well my dad got a high def TV a few weeks ago and just wanting to know which DVD players would be compatible with it? Or are blue ray players the only compatible ones??

Panasonic plasma TV [ 1 Answers ]

Programs in HD get cut off left and right. On the program NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC, you can only read NAT. Some people on the soccer field are missing. Neighbor has a different TV and does not have this problem. Same Dish receiver. Setting is on ZOOM and we cannot get to it with our controls. Do we...

Panasonic plasma TV [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 42" panasonic TV, yesterday the screen went blank. When I plug the TV in I here a whining sound, then when I turn it on it clicks then the power light flashes seven times

View more questions Search