Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    armyhousewife Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2010, 06:58 PM
    Our house toilet and tub are filling up with water
    Some times toilet back up some times just water once when the washer was running the other time we are not sure what we did to cause it to over flow it was flooded our whole basment what's the best advice to deal with this
    argaiu1017 Posts: 92, Reputation: 8

Oct 5, 2010, 11:31 PM
    You might want to check your sewer ejector if you have one in the basment. Pump might not be functioning.
    If your basement is on gravity drain then your building drain and sewer is backed up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet banging and vibration when filling after water to house turned back on. [ 3 Answers ]

I just bought my first house and ran into a problem with both of the toilets. During the inspection toilet #1 functioned normally. The toilet #2 could not be tested because the valve to it was tuned off. The previous owners had the water service turned off just prior to my buying it. I had...

Water coming from the shower head when filling the tub [ 8 Answers ]

I have just installed a shower/tub faucet in my newly remodelled bathroom (my wife and I decided since the economy was so bad why not remodel). So, the faucet is a Design house Faucet with 2 handles, a spout w/diverter, and a shower head. I installed the first faucet and it worked great except...

Water out of shower head when filling tub [ 2 Answers ]

When I try to fill tub, water comes out of shower head. I thought the diverter was faulty so I took the spout and diverter off. Now, with only the 1/2" pipe coming out of wall I filled the tub again and water still comes out of shower head. Any advise would be helpful.:confused:

Water out of shower head when filling tub [ 3 Answers ]

We're in the process of renovating a bathroom and things are pretty close to being done, but we've noticed that that water comes out of the shower head when the tub is being filled. The set up is pretty simple... It starts with a thermostatic shower body (all fixtures by Paini - www.paini.it). The...

View more questions Search