Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abbieb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2010, 06:31 PM
    Can't remember title of book - young adult/magic/romance
    I remember reading a book about a young girl girl who falls for a boy who, I think, does magic. I would have read it between 1996 and 1999, but it may have been published quite a bit earlier than that. I think the cover was pink, and the (female) author's name might have started with an M, or her initials may even have been MM. I can't remember any details other than that the protagonist girls thinks at first the guy never noticed her, but then when she sees his bedroom for the first time, he has a picture of her up on the wall.
    abbieb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2010, 09:00 PM
    I finally figured it out by going to amazon-books-literature&fiction-authors a to z, and then browsing the "m"s until the correct one caught my eye! The name of the book is The Changeover and it was written by Margaret Mahy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where do I find a romance book title for a book I can't remember? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a book from the 90's, it has home in the title, and the main characters are helen and rafe.

Need title and author of a young adult romance book [ 1 Answers ]

I read a good book when I was 14 years old and I can't remember the title or author, I would like to get the book for my little sister. Please help! The book is about a woman whose older sister is getting married but the night before, her sister runs away with another man! So the woman is forced...

Trying to find the title and author of a young adult book. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I've been trying to remember the title and/or author of a couple of books that I read when I was younger. They involved a boy who was from another planet and didn't know it. I think he had powers, or at least had a little bit of precognition. I can't remember most of the events in the...

View more questions Search