Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robertg18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2010, 06:04 PM
    Im trying to find a song ,and all I can remember is the music video.
    Okay, well I don't think the song is that old.
    And all I can remember of the video, is its on a beach in the sun, with palm trees etc, and there's a big crowd of people.
    And either a kid begins the song, or comes in at some point singing it, getting on stage, getting the crowd going to. Im sure he has an accent, Jamaican perhaps. Its quite an upbeat song.
    Please help, its annoying me so much. Was on the music channels a lot too I think, because that's were I saw it.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a song and I only remember the music video. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so it's been driving me crazy for 3 days now. Here it goes: In the music video there are dozens of soldiers and among them there is the woman who sings, wearing pilot sunglasses and this army hat. The soldiers are kind of saluting, marching, well doing soldier stuff. The song itself is kind...

Find song name by music video [ 1 Answers ]

Song about a little girl, she loses her dad when she is young and keeps picturing him. She pictures him when riding a bike walking down the aisle. I am pretty sure a female artist sings the song. It's a few years old and it is kind of country

I have been looking for a song and can't seem to find it,but I do remember the video [ 3 Answers ]

For years I can't find this song and its driving me crazy,but I can remember the video.In the video there where horses running and the forest was on fire.I do know the song was a soundtract from a movie back in 1980s or early 90s.I think the name of the move was born to run or something like...

Old Song: Can only remember music video. Song clip included. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay what I remember is that it's mostly classical there really are no lyrics to it. In the music video there is a girl with a blond afro, she's white and she's dancing with a guy in what seems to be a ball room. The whole video is just plain weird- and seems like a dream. The title of the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.