Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rfadool Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2010, 05:06 PM
    1910 singer antique sewing machine Model 27 Serial No. G832147 Patented 11/17/10
    Hello:

I have a 1910 singer antique sewing machine Model 27 Serial No. G832147 patented 11/17/10 in a cabinet and in very good condition. Can you give me an approximate dollar value for this machine? Can you also tell me the best place to sell this machine?

Thank you,

Robin
    New York, NY

Check out some similar questions!

Value of antique singer sew machine table model serial number JA231856H25? [ 2 Answers ]

Selling and unsure what is a reasonable price!

I have an old singer sewing machine serial # 0859133. It says patented Canada 1940 [ 0 Answers ]

It is in a wooden stand. The machine itself folds down into the wood. It is decorated with gold trim around the base of the machine. Wondering what it might be worth. Looking to get rid if it to the right people.

Antique singer sewing machine serial numbers [ 2 Answers ]

What is value of singer sewing machine G2568060? Looked up model # 66. Made 1912 Elizabeth NJ. Condition good.. needs belt, Paint faded only from use near needle. Cabinet good condition, fancy scroll work..

Antique singer sewing machine serial number AG558.287 [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know the value of the singer machine serial number AG558.287, running and in fair condition.

Antique singer sewing machine serial numbers [ 1 Answers ]

I have a singer sewing machine that folds into the table the number is y8390586 is there any value to it please I don't want to throw it away .

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.