Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shagga25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2010, 02:52 PM
    Please tell me what this dream may mean?
    This is really weird.
    Okay for future reference holly is best friend and daniel is boyfriend cameron is an ex, annike and jade and catherine are friends

In my dream daniel had proposed to me and I had obviously accepted so we were engaged, hlyoffered to let him stay in her caravan which was in new world carpark, they slept together I figured it out and he txted her saying she knows she whispered it I heard and stabbed her in the back then I rang daniel and told hm how much I had trusted him how hard it had been how could he (repeated over and over throughoutt he dream) then I proceeded to bash holly (she did attack back a little) and repeated you went after cameron why did you have to go afetr daniel as well, why daniel I trusted you I respected you I thought we were best friends (again repeated over an dover and over) catherine was saying how I should let it go she didn't mean to I screamed at her then annika and jade wrapped fudge up for me to act as a peace offering from holly I smashed it and kept bashing holly saying all that stuff still

Then I was in an airport presumbly going overseas with my oma but we ended up on a boat and I was looking for daniel an di kept looking then holly was there and I started bashing her again and still saying the same things

Help? What do people think this means? Also any ideas of what might have triggered it?
    Thanks
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2010, 02:54 PM

How old are you?
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2010, 05:30 AM

We don't have any dream interpretors here. Most dreams mean little to nothing, but are instead brought on by little things that are on our minds or events that occur in out lives.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Oct 9, 2010, 07:52 AM
    I happen to believe that dreams are another way of gaining insight into things that are bothering us. Presented in a way that lets us otherwise, only think in uncreative ways.

It is an opportunity.

You question loyalty for one. You are unsure of your friendships, and you are unsure of your commitment from your boyfriend.

The bashing has to do with taking control, and physically dealing with problems to eliminate them. That part also shows that you are stronger than they are (emotionally).

This physical way not only gets a direct point across, but does in a way that allows you to let them know, that you are capable of seeing what they are up to. (it is a dream remember). It could also be frustration at you thinking that they think you are not intuitive, alert, or aware enough of possible things going on between them, behind the scenes. Sort of a pull the wool over your eyes. You are letting them know that you are not naïve.

You are allowing yourself to take control.

It is a release of possibilities, scenereo's, interpretations of awake/aware situations, that you need to resolve,and/or solve.

It is also perhaps giving yourself permission to accept your fears and doubts about each of them, that you likely wouldn't have done otherwise.

If you have had your doubts about any or all of them, or that the group of people itself has simmering problems that are not quite obvious enough to deal with upfront, but apparent enough to feel the tension over, then you need to be paritcularly astute and aware.

It could be enough that you have dealt with these emotions during your dream, and feel better for getting it out. It could also be a precursor to what is simmering, will eventually surface.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I dream of my brother dying in my car and I cannot cry for him in my dream [ 3 Answers ]

I dream of my brother dying in a crash in my car, but there is nothing I can do to help him, he was in the passanger side, but I did not see the driver, I see blood coming out of his mouth and ears, I try to cry for him in my dream but cant

I had a dream that my Ex told me he died and then came alive again in your dream? [ 2 Answers ]

We haven't really spoke in a while he's been acting weird and only responds when he wants to and I believe he is in a new relationship. We are only friends but he seems to be interested in what I'm doing and wants to get back with me somehow. I'm not sure how this dream relates to anything. Please...

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Crazy Dream: Need Interpetation: Spirit present in dream [ 11 Answers ]

This is a long and strange dream so be patient but, I guarantee you'll have fun with it. This dream has several movements so bare with me, they all came in succession. Phase 1- I'm the son of a wealthy arab woman. She dotes on my quite heavily, seems I'm her favorite son. In a few days, I'm to...

View more questions Search