Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blessus Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2010, 10:44 AM
    Pregnancy test negative today I bought prenatal pills will this help?any suggestions
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2010, 10:51 AM

What prenatal pills did you buy and what is it you are looking for help with? Getting pregnant? Something else?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2010, 01:22 PM
    They won't help you get pregnant but they can help to insure that you have the vitamins and minerals you need for when you do become pregnant if your diet isn't the best.
    The folic acid is also beneficial prior to conception to lower the chances of certain birth defects that can occur in the early weeks of pregnancy... sometimes before a woman even knows that she is pregnant.

Oct 6, 2010, 05:35 AM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    Pills are called nature made muti prenatal. And yes help with getting pregnant, I was speaking to my cousin and she wa telling me yesterday about another fam member that probs getting pregnant cause of her uterus being titled cause of weight but I'm not as..

Oct 6, 2010, 05:37 AM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    Heavy as she is so I don know if I should be seen about that I am kind of overweigtht so I don't know f that's te reason. Anything will help me right now. Its just irritating cause I feel like I can't give my husband a baby.

Oct 6, 2010, 05:38 AM
    Comment on DoulaLC's post
    Any ideas to try to see if I can get pregnant by doing something else?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

2 1/2 months no pms 3 urine test negitive&2blood negative can I still be Pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi 2 everyone I'm new and with a question. I haven't had my period for 2 months and a week in half now and soon be three, last menstrual was March 21,2009. I have done 3 urine test and are negative.I also have done two blood test done at medical school not a clinic is there a differents on test?...

Should I take prenatal pills? [ 5 Answers ]

I had a miscarriage the first time I was pregnant because I didn't have enough iron in my body. I am now pregnant again but I have been eating a lot better because this time it was a planned pregnancy. Should I still take prenatal pills?

Four Days late negative test. [ 5 Answers ]

My cycle is always 28 days even an occasional 29 day. Today I am four days late. I have never been this late before. I took a pregnancy test yesterday morning. The first response test and it came back negative. I have been having cramping, head akes and have been very tired. There has been no...

View more questions Search