Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angeleyes07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2010, 10:18 AM
    Is it normal for a kitten to act like she's on crack
    I just got this kitten she is about 10 weeks old and she meows constantly and she shakes and is not loving at all and is very very hyper. She acts like she's on crack or having withdrawals. Is this normal?
    angelbarn Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2010, 05:22 AM
    All kittens act a little crazy for the first little while but if she is shaking involuntarily then there may be something wrong! I would definitely take her to the vet to make sure she's OK. Where did y ou get her? Does she have all of the shots required at her age?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can CRACK MY JAW , is this normal? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi am 18 years old , i wore braces when i was 10 up until i turned about 15 , my concerns are the following while the time that i wore braces i was able to start craking my jaw , i only really cracked it on the left side on the right i could but not as loud and badly, at first when it started i...

How common are cracked toilet tanks? And why would they crack under normal conditions [ 2 Answers ]

How common are cracked toilet tanks? And why would they crack under normal conditions

Large Driveway Control Joint Crack - Normal? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi All, I am in Tucson, AZ and have a 2 year old home. I have noticed that a rather large crack has developed in my driveway control joint (link to pic below). It runs the full length of the control joint, and is roughly .375” wide. I have compared it to the neighbors driveway, and while they...

My kitten was covered in ants evan in her eyes now she's blind and dying [ 2 Answers ]

i found my kitten in my sisters room and it was compleatly coverd in ants evan in her eyes and mouth...i got them all of but now she is blind and she is dying..but i dont know what to do....i tried feeding her...and it did give her some energy....but not much...what should i do?

View more questions Search