Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    waycoman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2010, 07:47 AM
    How to fix XV80 gas valve circuit error
    Trane XV80 vent blower will try to start then quite, but not all the time will it try to start, two times it happened in an 30 min. time frame. I have a 7 flashes code, (Gas Valve Circuit Error) what do I check at this point. I once worked in HVAC 30 yrs. Ago.

Thanks
    Steve

Check out some similar questions!

No gas replaced circuit board St9120c w/ St9120u Now gas shuts off when blower starts [ 1 Answers ]

I'm hoping some one can help. I've been without heat for a week. I have a nordyne g3ra096c-16 furnace. The problem was the ignitor would glow but the gas valve wouldn't open. I tried to trouble shot it myself but had to call a technician. He came and said it was the circuit board and would cost...

Amana gas heating unit will not heat. Gas valve comes on, ignites then goes off. [ 1 Answers ]

The gas valve comes on and I hear ignition. The flame then immediately goes out and the process repeats. I turned the unit off because as long as I leave it on the process repeats continuously.

What is a vss circuit, and how do I fix it? [ 1 Answers ]

My vss circuit has a malfunction. I need to know what it is exactly, where to locate it, and how to change it? Not to mension, I would like to know a general price of the vss circuit.

Flexi vs. Black iron gas line to water heater gas valve [ 3 Answers ]

I have seen gas water heater " install kits" that use the yellow flex appliance line for the gas connection to the gas valve on the water heater. My tank was installed when the house was built and has black iron pipe all the way to the union and into the valve on the tank. I have heard some codes...

Gas valve noise on main valve engagement [ 1 Answers ]

I have a carrier 58gs100ga furnace with a white rodgers 36e93 gas valve. The main gas valve solenoid chatters or rattles for a split second before it stays engaged after the pilot is proved. I just replace the spark/lock out board and the fan board for a different problem. This chatter is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.